The Itty-Bitty Bat cupcakes by Bakerella may not give you a Halloween fright, but they are still a festive and delicious treat to have on your sweet table.
The purple bats resemble a Sesame Street puppet, with their goggly eyes, black wings and shimmering violet skin. Like a lot of Bakerella's recipes, there is no shortness of cute with these night creatures. The bats and their wings are made out of a chocolate batter. The body is the shape of a cupcake pan while a silver cookie cutter is used to etch out the shape of the wing. The key to these small tasty treats is to sprinkle on sugar crystals after the icing is spread. This gives the Itty-Bitty Bat cupcakes the appearance of a shimmering vampire who just transformed into its alternative form.
Improve Your Haunting Holiday with These Itty-Bitty Bat Cupcakes
1. Cute Dessert Designs - Opportunity for bakeries and dessert shops to create adorable and visually appealing treats for special occasions.
2. Interactive Baking Experiences - Chance for baking class providers to offer workshops on making creative and interactive desserts like Itty-Bitty Bat cupcakes.
3. Festive Holiday Treats - Potential for food businesses to develop unique and seasonal treats that cater to holiday celebrations like Halloween.
1. Bakery - Disruptive innovation opportunity for bakeries to offer unique dessert designs and attract a wider customer base.
2. Baking Classes - Opportunity for baking class providers to introduce themed workshops and teach participants how to make innovative and eye-catching desserts.
3. Food and Beverage - Potential for food businesses to capitalize on seasonal celebrations by offering specialty treats and creating a holiday-themed menu.