Evian's recent collaboration with Issey Miyake has generated a simplistic yet fashionable water bottle.
The simplistic and cute design is crafted on a clear, long-necked bottle with a pink and green flower decor. The presentation portrays a soft side to the fashion brand, proving that Issey Miyake and Evian definitely make a great team. Take a look through the gallery to see these intricate designs.
Implications - Companies that sell necessities are looking to have unique packaging to help draw in consumers. The company needs to create a product that will stand out against its competitors. By having a collaboration with a fashion designer, the bottle stands out furthermore, making it a unique packaging design.
Issey Miyake and Evian Collaborate for a Fashionable Bottle
1. Unique Packaging Designs - The collaboration between Issey Miyake and Evian showcases the trend of companies seeking unique packaging designs to attract consumers.
2. Fashion-focused Collaborations - The collaboration between Issey Miyake and Evian represents a trend of fashion brands partnering with consumer goods companies to create fashionable products.
3. Simplistic and Cute Designs - The simplistic and cute design of the Issey Miyake and Evian water bottle reflects a trend towards minimalist and aesthetically pleasing packaging.
1. Beverage Packaging - The unique packaging design trend opens up opportunities for companies in the beverage packaging industry to create innovative and eye-catching designs.
2. Fashion and Consumer Goods - The collaboration between Issey Miyake and Evian highlights the potential for fashion brands and consumer goods companies to collaborate and create fashionable products.
3. Lifestyle and Wellness - The simplistic and fashionable water bottle design taps into the growing industry of lifestyle and wellness, where consumers seek aesthetically pleasing and functional products.