Instant noodle flavors tend to fall into relatively homogeneous categories like teriyaki or miso, but Ippei-chan's new noodle flavor takes the ready-made dish into an entirely different food category. The brand's new instant yakisoba noodles are made to taste like strawberry shortcake.
As if dessert noodles weren't interesting enough on their own, Ippei-chan hasn't strayed entirely from its original noodle flavoring. The new Yakisoba noodles are still flavored with the standard beef sauce, however the product comes with fruit paste, mango chutney, and vanilla added in. The noodles themselves are then topped with dried vanilla-flavored mayonnaise, strawberries, yogurt cubes, and sugar sprinkles.
Though noodles are typically served as an entree, Ippei-chan is combining the main course with the dish that comes next with these yakisoba noodles.
Ippei-chan's Instant Fried Noodles are Dessert-Flavored
1. Dessert Flavored Instant Noodles - There is an opportunity for food companies to create a new category of instant noodles with dessert flavors.
2. Hybrid Food Combinations - There is an opportunity for food companies to combine two separate dishes to create a new, hybrid experience for consumers.
3. Innovative Noodle Toppings - There is an opportunity for food companies to experiment with unique noodle toppings to create a new taste sensation.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers could capitalize on the trend of dessert-flavored instant noodles by creating new product lines that cater to consumer demand for unique, unconventional flavors.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains could experiment with creating hybrid dishes that combine two separate menu items to create a new dining experience for consumers.
3. Snack Food - Snack food manufacturers could explore the trend of unique noodle toppings to create new and exciting snack foods that appeal to consumers looking for something different.