Can’t get enough of your iPhone? Now you can take your smart phone in the shower. The Artisanal iPhone soap looks just like the Apple mobile, and is almost the same size too.
The iPhone soap has the black button at the bottom and the “screen icons” in its “flat screen." The top layer of the soap is dark grayish black and the bottom layer is a slightly lighter shade of gray.
The soap is 3 oz and scented is sold for $7.99. You can even customize the scent. The soap maker also makes iPod shuffle and Blackberry PDA soap.
Artisanal iPhone Soap To Suds Up Serious Apple Addicts
1. Artisanal Technology-inspired Hygiene Products - Opportunity for creative soap makers to expand their product offerings beyond traditional scents and shapes by creating artisanal hygiene products that resemble popular technology devices like smartphones and laptops.
2. Customizable Personal Hygiene Products - Opportunity for hygiene products manufacturers to capitalize on the trend of personalization by offering customizable scents and shapes to meet individual preferences.
3. Novelty Hygiene Products - Opportunity for manufacturers to tap into the growing consumer demand for unique and innovative hygiene products that provide a fun and entertaining experience while still serving their primary purpose.
1. Personal Care - Companies operating in the personal care sector can consider expanding their product lines to offer novelty hygiene products to meet the changing demands of the market.
2. Gifts and Novelties - Companies specializing in gifts and novelties can target consumers looking for unique and humorous hygiene products that can serve as gifts or conversation starters.
3. Technology and Electronics - Companies operating in the technology industry can explore innovative ways to leverage their brand recognition and expertise to create hygiene products that appeal to the tech-savvy consumer base.