Hape launched a new set of Junior Inventor toys for kids between the ages of three and 15 that gives kids the opportunity to learn the basics of physics and how they are applied to the real world. With the toy sets, kids are encouraged to experiment on their own and make errors.
A range of Junior Inventor kids are offered for all budgets, including the Discovery Scientific Workbench, which contains over 10 experiments, and the Three Experiment Kit that includes a mechanical grabber, a crane and a climbing frog. There are a total of six activities in the Science Experiment Toolbox, which also doubles as a storage solution for tucking away the toys when they are not in use.
Hape's Junior Inventor Toys Encourage Kids to Make Experiments & Errors
1. Science Experiment Toys - The trend of science experiment toys is disrupting the traditional toy industry and providing opportunities for innovative educational tools for children.
2. Hands-on Learning - The trend of hands-on learning is disrupting traditional modes of education and creating opportunities for innovative teaching methods for kids.
3. STEM Education - The trend of STEM education is disrupting traditional education systems and creating opportunities for innovative curriculum and learning tools for children.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of educational, science-based toys that encourage hands-on learning and experimentation.
2. Education Industry - The education industry has an opportunity to incorporate hands-on, STEM-based learning into traditional curriculum to enhance student engagement.
3. Parenting Industry - The parenting industry has an opportunity to provide innovative tools and resources for parents to encourage hands-on learning and experimentation with their children at home.