The Interview Magazine 'Discovery: Maddie Hasson' editorial shows a different side to the Wilmington, North Carolina-born actress. Starring in the new teen drama mystery-thriller television series 'Twisted,' she does have a more mature voice since her days on 'The Finder.' Yet Hasson looks particularly grown up in this photoshoot, channeling her inner femme fatale for the cameras.
Shot by photographer Brian Higbee, the Interview Magazine 'Discovery: Maddie Hasson' editorial appears in the February 2014 issue of the publication. The blonde beauty was styled by Monty Jackson, who clad her in a range of slick sultry numbers from the likes of Vivienne Westwood, Moschino, Emporio Armani and more. The fierce looks were perfected with a deep-parted hairstyle, bold brows and red lips. All together, she has a powerful look that would seduce anyone.
The Interview Magazine 'Discovery: Maddie Hasson' Photoshoot is Fierce
1. Editorial Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable and eco-friendly materials and ethical production practices in the fashion industry.
2. Femme Fatale Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop immersive augmented reality experiences that allow users to embody and interact with femme fatale characters.
3. Photography Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to automate the process of stylistic photo editing.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement technology-driven solutions to improve supply chain transparency and traceability in the fashion industry.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate virtual reality technology into film and television productions to enhance viewer engagement and immersion.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced image recognition algorithms to automate the identification and categorization of fashion styles in editorial photography.