Rust-Oleum's Glitter Interior Wall Paint is available in Harvest Gold and Quartz hues that will add an expressive and fun element to any modern space. Boasting a bold, shimmering finish upon application, Rust-Oleum's glitter paint can be applied with a roller or brush and takes just one hour to dry.
Featuring a water-based formula, this paint is low in toxins and will sparkle brighter with the addition of every new coat. Ideal for inspiring children's rooms, play areas or whimsical adult spaces, this glitter paint in Harvest Gold and Quartz can be made as subtle or eye-catching as one desires.
Rust-Oleum's glitter paints are sold alongside the brand's other novelty interior wall paint offerings -- ranging from matte chalk paints to other metallic, shimmering shades in Sterling Silver, Coffee and Rose Gold among others.
Rust-Oleum's Glitter Interior Wall Paint is Available in Gold and Quartz
1. Glitter Paint Trend - The rising demand for expressive and fun interior designs with bold, shimmering finishes provides opportunities to disrupt the paint industry with innovative glitter paint products.
2. Toxin-free Paint Trend - The growing concern about toxicity and environmental impact creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in developing new toxin-free glitter paint formulations.
3. DIY Home Design Trend - The increasing popularity of DIY home design projects creates opportunities to innovate new glitter paint products and DIY kits for both adults and children.
1. Paint and Coating Industry - The paint and coating industry can become more innovative and competitive by developing new glitter paint products that meet customer demand for expressive and fun interior designs.
2. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can leverage the glitter paint trend to create new product lines that cater to the growing demand for DIY home design and unique, expressive interiors.
3. Crafts and Hobbies Industry - The crafts and hobbies industry has opportunities to innovate new glitter paint products and DIY kits that cater to the growing popularity of DIY home design and craft projects among adults and children.