Instinctive Recycled Bags and Backpacks are sustainable school sacks that even parents will love. Each design is created from 100 percent recycled webbing, hardware and polyester. Some of Instinctive's different products include the Diaper Backpack, which is a functional and convenient bag for parents, and the Trunk Pack, which is a toddler's first backpack.
What's more, Instinctive Recycled Bags donates up to 5 percent of their sales to The WILD Foundation.
Implications - Anytime you see a company like the one behind the Instinctive Recycled Bags and Backpacks one, it's hard not to be impressed by their committment to creating products that are cool, stylish and help the environment. By donating 5 percent of sales to the WILD Foundation, they also show that they are not just concerned with making a profit, but they also want to make a change.
Instinctive Recycled Bags and Backpacks are Functional & Eco-Friendly
1. Sustainable Bags - Opportunity for companies to create functional and eco-friendly bags and backpacks using recycled materials.
2. Parent-friendly Accessories - Chance for businesses to develop convenient and versatile bags specifically designed to cater to the needs of parents.
3. Charitable Partnerships - Potential for companies to collaborate with non-profit organizations and donate a percentage of sales to support a cause.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion companies can explore sustainable alternatives in designing bags and backpacks to meet the demand for eco-friendly accessories.
2. Parenting Products - Opportunity for companies to cater to the needs of parents by creating functional and stylish bags and backpacks specifically designed for them.
3. Non-profit Sector - Non-profit organizations can establish partnerships with companies to raise funds for important causes through promotional collaborations.