The Instapump Fury sneaker is getting a bit of a reboot for its 20th anniversary. Reebok teamed up with Michigan retailer Burn Rubber to create a modern new design.
The finished product is similar to the brand's previous collaboration with New Balance (the 'Workforce') in that both shoes feature a dark grey palette. The industrial vibe could very well be an homage to its Detroit hometown. The grey is offset with hints of bright orange detailing; however, it's subtle enough that it doesn't overpower the shoe.
The finished shoe, which rests on a firm gum sole, is very distinctive. It's something you will either instantly love or hate. If you belong to the former category, then you can purchase a pair from the Burn Rubber online store.
The Instapump Fury Sneaker Features Bright Accents
1. Industrial Sneaker Design - Reimagining sneaker design to incorporate dark and edgy industrial aesthetics with bright accents and details.
2. Collaborative Product Design - Creating products that combine the expertise of multiple companies to bring a fresh perspective to product design.
3. Limited Edition Sneakers - Developing limited edition sneakers to appeal to niche markets and create buzz around product releases.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore incorporating alternative design elements that challenge the norms, to appeal to unconventional fashion preferences.
2. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can experiment with limited edition or co-branded products to create exclusivity and drive sales while building niche communities around their products.
3. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry has an opportunity to develop customizable and on-demand sneakers to cater to the unique preferences of consumers.