#InstaGLAM is the name of the campaign that's promoting Katy Perry's new COVERGIRL collection, suggesting that it has the potential to bring "instant glamour," as well as reference the social platform the campaign is being presented on. As the reigning queen of Twitter with over 52 million followers, Katy Perry undoubtedly rocks social media and has a ton of influence online.
After a cute shot of Katy trying out the new mascara, the COVERGIRL Instagram account uploaded a short commercial introducing the product collection, which includes 13 lip glosses and a new Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara. Just like the pop star, the campaign is bright, fun, colorful and true to Katy style, she's helping COVERGIRL increase its reach on Instagram, with each image getting over 6,000 likes, no matter if it's a shot of a pink mascara tube, or a playful shot of Katy herself.
Image Credit: Instagram @katyperry, CoverGirl
Katy Perry's New COVERGIRL Collection is 'InstaGLAM'
1. Social Media Influencer Campaigns - The use of social media influencers, particularly in the beauty industry, to promote products through visually appealing and relatable content.
2. Personalized Makeup Collections - The creation of makeup collections by celebrities or influencers, personalized to their style and brand, aimed at a younger demographic.
3. Interactive Digital Product Launches - The use of short, attention-grabbing videos uploaded to social media to launch new products, using a combination of product shots and celebrity brand ambassadors to create a more interactive launch experience.
1. Beauty and Cosmetic Industry - Beauty companies can work with celebrities or social media influencers to create personalized makeup collections or run successful social media campaigns to promote their products.
2. Social Media and Marketing Industry - Professionals in the social media and marketing industry can collaborate with influencers and brands to develop attention-grabbing campaigns that resonate with younger consumers.
3. Digital Advertising Industry - The growth of social media and influencer marketing creates opportunities for digital advertising agencies to help brands come up with unique and engaging ways to promote their products.