Many modern web designers or graphic designers are using infographic styled resumes to set off their portfolios, and it sure is a great way to show off one's design skills.
The growing rate of unemployment has led to creative thinking in order to land the right job (or, in some cases, any job). And the increased focus on delivery and not only content makes a well-designed resume increasingly important. See some more innovative ways to stand out below.
Creatives Flock to Designer CVs to Stand Out From the Crowd
1. Infographic Resumes - The trend of using infographic styled resumes is on the rise among creatives looking to showcase their design skills.
2. Creative Job Applications - Due to the growing rate of unemployment, job seekers are resorting to creative job applications, like infographic resumes, to set themselves apart from the competition.
3. Emphasis on Design - The increased focus on delivery and not just content has made well-designed resumes more important than ever for job seekers.
1. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can benefit from the trend of infographic resumes by offering services to help job seekers create visually appealing CVs.
2. Web Design - The web design industry can capitalize on the trend of infographic resumes by creating templates and tools specifically tailored for this type of job application.
3. Career Services - Career services providers and consultants can offer guidance and support to job seekers looking to create unique and compelling infographic resumes.