These paintings by Lee Chen Dao depict teens who are heavily influenced by pop culture from around the world, particularly relating to the United States.
The intriguing and shocking portraits display individuals wrestling in underwear, living it up at parties and dressed in superhero costumes. Most of the paintings possess a pinkish hue along with pink coloring, which groups Lee’s work together into a solitary theme. The images almost look as if it is a series of photos that would be found together on a camera after a massive party.
Similarly depicted in movies, the scenes are completely sensationalized and only seem to hint at the side effects of their carefree lifestyles.
Lee Chen Dao’s Artwork Depicts Teens Influenced by Pop Cult
1. Pop Culture Influenced Lifestyle - The trend of pop culture influence and its impact on lifestyles creates opportunities for disruptive innovative campaigns or products that tap into this phenomenon.
2. Teen Party Culture - The trend of showcasing wild and intriguing party culture among youth creates opportunities for disruptive innovative companies or campaigns offering solutions to address the issue.
3. Pink Theme - The use of pink as a dominant color scheme in these paintings creates opportunities for disruptive innovative product designs or marketing campaigns that feature or play with the color.
1. Art - The art industry can benefit from capturing pop culture trends in their work, appealing to a younger and diverse audience.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the pop culture-inspired lifestyle depicted in these paintings, developing products and campaigns that tap into the youth market and embody the spirit.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry may find opportunity in depicting wild party culture through movies and television shows, potentially leading to new successful franchises or programs.