Hiltl is a vegetarian restaurant located in Zurich, Switzerland, that is opening a new location by lakeside resorts; to celebrate, a series of inflatable vegetables have been created. Appropriate considering the water bound setting, these inflatable vegetables are deliciously surreal and playful. They set a great tone for the opening.
Created by Tobias Stierli, who specifically worked on CGI and composting, the inflatable vegetables was art directed by Isabelle Hauser of agency Ruf Lanz. Taking on a pineapple, piece of corn, red pepper and lime, the inflatable vegetables were first rendered in clay before the final products were created. Bright and colorful, the designs could easily be used for other purposes whether to teach children the importance of such produce or promoting a grocery store as well.
Artist Tobias Stierli Helps Vegetarian Restaurant Launch New Location
1. Inflatable Vegetables - Opportunity to create innovative marketing campaigns and promotional materials for food-related businesses.
2. Surreal Design - Potential for incorporating surreal and playful elements into various industries, such as fashion, advertising, and entertainment.
3. CGI Art Direction - Emerging trend in digital art and advertising, creating opportunities for CGI artists and creative directors to explore new avenues of expression.
1. Restaurant - Restaurants can use inflatable vegetables as unique decor or promotional items to attract vegetarian and health-conscious customers.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can draw inspiration from surreal designs, incorporating whimsical elements into their collections.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can leverage CGI art direction and surreal designs to create captivating and attention-grabbing campaigns for their clients.