With 'Avengers: Infinity War' already a top summer movie, Disneyland has rolled out a new Infinity Gauntlet Cup that is proving to be equally popular. With fans waiting in line for up to hours at a time for the new novelty cup, it's clear that fans are eager for Avengers souvenirs.
Disneyland's new Infinity Gauntlet Cup is an oversized novelty cup that celebrates 'Avengers: Infinity War.' But unlike other commemorative cups, this version features a full, armored cuff complete with sparkling plastic gem stones. This means that you can literally wear the Infinity Gauntlet like a true galaxy conqueror.
The Instagram-friendly cups go for $20 a pop and can be found Disneyland's Hollywood Land, near Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT.
Image Credit: @disney.food.boy.
Disneyland's Infinity Gauntlet Cup is Something That Even Thanos Would Enjoy
1. Avengers Souvenirs - The popularity of Disneyland's Infinity Gauntlet Cup highlights the demand for unique Avengers-themed souvenirs.
2. Oversized Novelty Cups - The success of the Infinity Gauntlet Cup demonstrates the potential for oversized novelty cups as collectibles.
3. Instagram-friendly Merchandise - The social media buzz around the Infinity Gauntlet Cup suggests the market for Instagram-friendly merchandise is thriving.
1. Entertainment Merchandise - The demand for Avengers souvenirs presents an opportunity for the entertainment merchandise industry to create unique and collectible items.
2. Theme Parks - The popularity of Disneyland's Infinity Gauntlet Cup highlights the potential for theme parks to offer exclusive and Instagram-worthy merchandise.
3. Retail and E-commerce - The success of oversized novelty cups like the Infinity Gauntlet Cup suggests a market for unique merchandise that can be sold online or in physical stores.