Smartphone design has stayed the same for many years, but the latest device from Samsung aims to switch up perceptions of what's possible with the all-new Infinity Flex Display. The smartphone features a dual-screen design that hides an expansive, tablet-sized display on the interior that can be accessed by simply folding it open. The exterior features a screen for performing common tasks while on-the-go like taking calls, browsing social media and the like.
The new Samsung smartphone with the Infinity Flex Display was shown off by brand and has yet to be formally named, but is already making headlines for being a game changer in the industry. The design could help to reinvigorate consumer interest in the latest devices to push for a mass upgrade in the near future.
This Samsung Smartphone Features the New Infinity Flex Display
1. Dual-screen Smartphones - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative dual-screen smartphones with versatile functionality.
2. Infinity Flex Display - Disruptive potential for manufacturers to adopt flexible displays, expanding screen size possibilities for smartphones.
3. Mass Upgrade in Smartphone Industry - Potential for companies to capitalize on consumer interest in new smartphone designs to drive a widespread upgrade of devices.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to integrate dual-screen technology and flexible displays into their product lineup.
2. Mobile Technology - Disruptive innovation potential in the mobile technology industry by leveraging dual-screen smartphones and flexible displays.
3. Consumer Electronics - Potential for companies in the consumer electronics industry to benefit from increased consumer interest in innovative smartphone designs.