The 'Industriegebiet mon Amour' photo series manages to make construction and industrial sites look absolutely stunning. This is perhaps due to the starkness of each photograph and the idea that at least one of them deals with creation and change.
Photographed by Matthias Heiderich, the photos in the Industriegebiet mon Amour collection feature amazing composition, coloring and overall presence. Check out the gallery -- maybe you'll be inspired to snap photos of surrounding industrial areas yourself.
The 'Industriegebiet mon Amour' Series is Bright and Beautiful
1. Industrial Photography - There is an opportunity to disrupt the photography industry by showcasing the beauty of industrial sites.
2. Stark Photography - The trend of capturing stark, minimalistic images can be applied to various industries, such as fashion and home decor, to create visually powerful marketing materials.
3. Urban Exploration - The growing trend of urban exploration presents an opportunity for businesses to incorporate industrial aesthetics into their branding and product design, appealing to the adventurous and edgy consumer base.
1. Construction - Disruptive innovation can be found by utilizing industrial photography to showcase construction projects, attracting investors and clients with visually striking visuals.
2. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can leverage stark and beautiful photography to present their production processes in a captivating and appealing way, attracting potential customers and partners.
3. Architecture - Architects and real estate developers can explore the use of industrial photography to highlight the beauty and potential of urban spaces, transforming them into desirable locations for investment and development.