If you love greenery but also have a limited about of space, this pot allows you to grow your own indoor vertical garden. Citysens consists of two key components: a modular planting pot and hydroponic technology. Together they allow homeowners to grow their own gardens indoors in a way that doesn't take up too much room.
The base provides the nutrients and water the plants need using hydroponics. Rockwool and peach pits are substitutes for soil and irrigation moves upwards. Cone-like plant modules can be placed on top of each other so the indoor vertical garden grows like a tower.
The Citysens system is great for city dwellers and those who lack green thumb skills as the whole thing requires little interaction. It also serves to improve atmosphere and air quality.
The Citysens System Enables You Grow an Indoor Vertical Garden
1. Indoor Vertical Gardening - The Citysens modular hydroponic planter enables gardening in limited space indoors, creating a trend for vertical gardening.
2. Modular Hydroponics - Citysens modular planting pot system featuring hydroponic technology indicates a trend for modular hydroponics.
3. Low-interaction Planters - The Citysens hydroponic planter requiring little interaction from the user can be seen as a trend towards low-interaction planters.
1. Home Gardening & Hydroponics - The Citysens hydroponic planter demonstrates an opportunity in the home gardening and hydroponics industry to create space-saving systems.
2. Urban Living & Interior Design - The Citysens modular hydroponic planter suggests an opportunity for urban living and interior design industries to create innovative designs for indoor vertical gardens.
3. Air Purification & Environmental Technology - The Citysens hydroponic planter indicates an opportunity for air purification and environmental technology industries to incorporate hydroponic systems for better air quality and sustainable living.