'In The Kitchen' is an app from Food Network that recently launched a new feature called 'Cook With Me,' that makes it possible for users to activate voice commands for a hands-free cooking experience.
With the new Cook With Me recipes, users are able to interact with Sage, who narrates recipes to provide a seamless step-by-step cooking experience. As it stands, there are currently five recipes that can be narrated by Sage, including: Shrimp Scampi and One-Pot Spaghetti. Since iPhones and iPads are commonly used in the kitchen for following recipes, this new tool helps at-home chefs reduce the spread of messes.
Some of the other noteworthy features on the app include recipes sorted by Shows on the Food Network, as well as the ability for In The Kitchen app users to create curated collections and grocery shopping lists.
In The Kitchen's 'Cook with Me' Feature Activates Voice Commands
1. Voice-controlled Cooking Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop voice-controlled cooking apps that provide a hands-free cooking experience and reduce messes in the kitchen.
2. Narrative Recipe Narration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create apps or devices that narrate recipes step-by-step, enhancing the cooking experience for users.
3. Curated Collections and Grocery Shopping - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design apps with features that allow users to create curated collections and grocery shopping lists for a more organized cooking experience.
1. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate new technologies to support voice-controlled cooking apps and devices.
2. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to enhance the cooking experience through voice-controlled apps and devices for the food and beverage industry.
3. Mobile Applications - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop mobile applications that offer curated collections, grocery shopping lists, and voice-controlled cooking features.