Juice It Up! is expanding its range of immunity-boosting products with new immune support smoothies for the New Year. The Superfruit Sunrise Smoothie is one of the standout menu items from the expanded immune-boosting lineup, as it boasts 810% of the recommended daily requirement of Vitamin C. There's also a brand-new Immunity Boost with powerful ingredients like elderberry, echinacea, zinc, Vitamin D and other essential vitamins to supercharge drinks as an add-on.
There are also the Mighty-C Immunity Shot, Mighty-C Immunity and The Supercharger raw juices from Juice It Up! which will be available for a limited time until the spring.
Knowing that people want to experience robust health all season, beverage brands are introducing drinks with a focus on immune support ingredients.
Image Credit: Juice It Up!
Juice It Up! is Introducing an Expanded Immunity-Boosting Menu
1. Immune Boosting Beverages - Beverage brands can innovate by introducing a wide range of drinks with a focus on immune support ingredients to cater to the demand of health-conscious consumers.
2. Vitamin-enriched Products - Brands can create more vitamin-enriched products like smoothies and juices to provide people with the necessary nutrients for their bodies to fight against illnesses and promote better health.
3. Food as Medicine - The trend of using food and plants as medicine is gaining momentum, and brands can contribute to this trend by introducing more products that are formulated with natural and powerful immune-boosting ingredients.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can tap into the trend by introducing a wide range of drinks that cater to the needs of health-conscious consumers looking for immunity-boosting products.
2. Food Industry - The food industry can innovate by introducing more immune-boosting products that use natural and wholesome ingredients to contribute to the trend of food as medicine.
3. Wellness Industry - With the increasing demand for immunity-boosting products, the wellness industry can expand its product offerings by introducing more products that cater to people's diverse needs for better health and well-being.