The IHOP Scary Face Pancakes are a new offering from the restaurant brand that will be available as part of a promotion to celebrate Halloween. Diners under 12 years of age will be able to enjoy the meal free of charge on Halloween day between 7am and 10pm at participating locations with some requiring an adult meal to be purchased.
The IHOP Scary Face Pancakes consists of the brands traditional buttermilk pancakes in an oversized format that have been topped with whipped topping, a strawberry nose, Oreo cookie eyes and a candy corn mouth. The seasonal meal is sure to be a huge hit amongst young consumers and parents alike looking for a cost-free treat for kids to enjoy on Halloween.
Image Credit: IHOP
The IHOP Scary Face Pancake is Free for Kids Under 12 on Halloween
1. Seasonal Food Promotions - Opportunity for restaurants to attract customers by creating fun and festive promotions around holidays and special occasions.
2. Free Offers for Kids - Generating loyalty with young customers and creating a positive brand image by offering free meals to kids under a certain age.
3. Interactive Food Experiences - Creating engaging and memorable dining experiences for customers by offering unique, interactive foods with fun toppings and decorations.
1. Restaurant - Restaurant chains can take advantage of special occasions to create seasonal menus and offers that attract customers.
2. Confectionery - Brands that produce candies and confections can partner with restaurants to supply materials for creative food designs and interact with customers.
3. Children's Products - Brands that produce children's toys, books, and clothing can partner with restaurants to promote kid-friendly and interactive meal promotions.