If you can't wait for winter, you need to check out 'Alaskan Kids' from Igor Oussenko. This fashion photoshoot features hot winter clothing and some wild winter animals.
The snow dogs are what really makes 'Alaskan Kids' work for me. The addition of animals really helps to separate this from being just another fashion shoot in the snow. Check it out in the gallery above and click on the links to see more work from Igor Oussenko.
'Alaskan Kids' from Igor Oussenko Showcases Wild Winter Fashions
1. Winter Wildlife Fashion - Incorporate winter wildlife into fashion photoshoots for a unique and captivating aesthetic.
2. Animal-inclusive Promotion - Including animals in advertisements can make the product more memorable and increase engagement.
3. Outdoorsy Fashion - Fashion lines with a nature-inspired aesthetic may gain popularity in response to the longing for outdoor exploration during the pandemic.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate wildlife into photoshoots to create a unique, memorable aesthetic that drives engagement and sales.
2. Advertising - Incorporating animals into product advertising can enhance the overall message and make it more enticing to potential customers.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Companies that sell outdoor clothing and gear can capitalize on the increased desire for outdoor exploration during the pandemic by promoting their products as both functional and stylish.