If you're on a deadline and are facing a major creative block, the 'What The F*ck Is My Award Idea?' might be worth clicking through a few times. The creative idea generator was developed in a joint effort between the product developers of the C//IQUE studio, Twitter user 'Smubblerz' and Ninety Nine Percent, and as its name suggests, the creativity generator is meant to present you with a slew of award-winning ideas for your next project, proposal or campaign.
This generator is similar to the style of other online generators like 'What The F*ck Is My Twitter Bio?' or 'What The F*ck Should I Make for Dinner?', which all make different kinds of suggestions in the crudest way possible.
This Idea Generator Makes Suggestions That Could Be Award-Winning
1. Creative Idea Generators - Developing new and unique idea generators that can assist businesses and professionals with their projects or campaigns.
2. Artificial Intelligence-powered Creative Assistants - Developing AI-powered creative assistants that can help professionals brainstorm and generate new ideas based on their project requirements.
3. Crowdsourced Idea Generation - Crowdsourcing creative ideas through online platforms that can help businesses and professionals overcome creative blocks and generate fresh ideas.
1. Advertising - Implementing creative idea generators to assist advertisers in creating impactful campaigns that capture audiences and drive business growth.
2. Marketing - Developing AI-powered creative assistants that can help marketing professionals brainstorm and generate new ideas based on their project requirements and audience insights.
3. Product Development - Crowdsourcing creative ideas through online platforms to generate innovative and unique product ideas that can provide a competitive advantage in the market.