Dual-purpose doodads are not all that uncommon, yet the Icesac presents a unique combination of uses that one might not expect. Made from molded silicone material, the product fulfills your decorative and drink-related needs. Designed by Luca Nichetto with the assistance of Paolo Da Ponte and Matteo Fogale, this item takes the hybrid shape of a stem holder and a bat.
Should you wish to turn large ice blocks into a smaller crushed form, fill the slightly bulbous pocket of the pliable container with frozen cubes, tighten the drawstring in the middle, grasp the open end and smack the textured side of the Icesac against the countertop. Alternatively, pour water into the Icesac, sit it upright and insert a bunch of flowers, transforming the object into a vase.
The Icesac Offers the Dual Function of Stem Holder and Ice Breaker
1. Dual-purpose Products - Opportunities exist for companies to create more innovative and versatile products like the Icesac.
2. Silicone Material - The versatility and durability of silicone material provides opportunities for creating unique, multi-functional objects like the Icesac.
3. Texture-based Design - Designers can explore the use of textured surfaces to add both aesthetic and functional value to products like the Icesac.
1. Home Decor - Companies in the home decor industry could incorporate similar dual-functionality in their products to provide even greater value to their customers.
2. Kitchenware - The Icesac presents an innovation opportunity for the kitchenware industry to create unique and versatile products that can serve multiple purposes.
3. Floral Industry - The use of pliable containers like the Icesac creates a unique opportunity for the floral industry to create playful and alternative vase options.