A new range of products has been unveiled by Icelandic Provisions to help expand its portfolio for the US market to address consumer demand for the cultured dairy product. The four new flavors include Pineapple Coconut, Cold Brew and Lemon for the Krímí range along with Blackberry Boysenberry for the 1.5% milk fat range. The Cold Brew flavor was developed in partnership with Iceland-based coffee brand Te & Kaffi to put a Nordic twist on a classic American flavor.
Chief Innovation Officer at Icelandic Provisions John Heath spoke on the new products saying, "As the appetite for authentic Icelandic skyr continues to soar in the US, we have been eager to extend our flavors to include more uniquely Nordic flavors and we are excited to introduce new varieties to both the traditional and whole milk Krímí lines. Working with Te & Kaffi on this brand new flavor profile in the US allows us to stay true to our Icelandic roots yet satisfy a desire in the market for a true cold brew coffee skyr. We worked with them for almost two years to get it right.”
These New Icelandic Provisions Skyr Products are High-Quality
1. Expanding Skyr Products - Icelandic Provisions is expanding its skyr product line to address increasing US consumer demand.
2. Unique Skyr Flavors - The company is introducing distinct Nordic flavors to the US skyr market, such as Pineapple Coconut and Cold Brew.
3. Collaborative Product Development - Icelandic Provisions collaborated with Iceland-based coffee brand Te & Kaffi to develop a new Cold Brew flavor for their skyr product line.
1. Cultured Dairy - The expansion in Icelandic Provisions' skyr product line indicates a growing demand for cultured dairy products in the US market.
2. Food Manufacturing - Companies in the food manufacturing industry can leverage collaborative partnerships to develop unique and innovative product offerings that cater to evolving consumer preferences.
3. Specialty Coffee - Collaborating with coffee brands to infuse unique flavors into their product lines could provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the specialty coffee industry.