Molson Coors is introducing a fresh take on the classic half iced tea, half lemonade beverage with Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite. This light and refreshing half-and-half canned beverage boasts just 100 calories and two grams of sugar per 12 ounces, and it updates the fan-favorite spiked version of the classic Arnold Palmer that was introduced a few years back.
This new lower-calorie choice can be found in a slim can that can be purchased and consumed as an easy-drinking summer option. Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite, made in partnership with AriZona, is envisioned as a choice that consumers will love for time spent in the backyard or while enjoying a round on the green, all without compromising the experience they love of the classic golf cocktail.
Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite Refreshes a Favorite Half-and-Half Drink
1. Low-calorie Canned Beverages - Molson Coors' Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite shows a trend towards low-calorie options in the canned beverage industry.
2. Healthy Versions of Popular Drinks - Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite disrupts the traditional high-calorie Arnold Palmer with a healthy, low-sugar version. This trend may open up opportunities for other companies to experiment with healthy versions of popular cocktails.
3. Partnering with Brands to Create New Products - Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite is produced in partnership with AriZona, demonstrating a trend towards collaboration and co-creation between brands in the beverage industry.
1. Canned Beverage Industry - Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite is a reminder that the canned beverage industry has room for innovation in terms of ingredients and calories to meet consumer demand for healthier alternatives.
2. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - By creating a lower calorie, low-sugar version of the classic Arnold Palmer, Molson Coors has the potential to disrupt the alcoholic beverage industry and tap into a growing market of health-conscious drinkers.
3. Collaborative Brand Industry - The partnership between Molson Coors and AriZona for Arnold Palmer Spiked Lite illustrates the rising trend of companies working together to create unique products and experiences for consumers.