Dunkin' Donuts may be best known as Americans' favorite round-the-clock stop for coffee, donuts and baked goods, but the warmer times of year call for a cooler kind of beverage, such as an iced green tea for example.
Dunkin' Donuts' iced green tea is freshly brewed and features the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal, meaning that 30% of the tea is obtained from farms that are managed according to strict environmental, social and economic criteria. The Rainforest Alliance Certification helps protect wildlife, safeguard soil and improve the quality of life of workers and communities.
The launch of Dunkin' Donuts' iced green tea was coupled with the announcement of a $50,000 grant to the Rainforest Alliance, which has long received support from Dunkin' Donuts.
“We’re excited to now offer Iced Green Tea and fun new Iced Tea flavors to give our guests more beverage options and continue to enhance our leadership in this increasingly popular beverage category,” said John Costello, President of Global Marketing and Innovation at Dunkin' Brands.
Dunkin' Donuts Iced Green Tea is Rainforest Aliance Certified
1. Rainforest Alliance Certification - The use of Rainforest Alliance Certified ingredients can be an opportunity for companies to improve their environmental and social impact.
2. Environmental Sustainability - Companies that offer eco-friendly products can appeal to consumers who prioritize sustainability.
3. Diversification of Beverage Options - Companies can increase their market share by expanding their selection of beverage options.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can explore the use of eco-friendly ingredients to attract more environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and cafes can offer more and varied eco-friendly beverage options to meet the changing preferences of their guests.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can collaborate with companies to promote the use of eco-friendly ingredients and practices, and receive funding for their sustainability efforts.