Insomnia Cookies is giving its freshly-baked treats a summertime makeover with the debut of Ice Cream-Inspired Cookies.
Just in time for warmer weather, Insomnia Cookies has debuted a tasty lineup of Ice Cream-Inspired Cookies. The new range includes six new flavors, one of which is vegan-friendly. The new cookies range from classic ice cream-inspired flavors like Rocky Road, which is made with milk chocolate chips, diced almonds, mini marshmallows, and marshmallow fluff, to more daring options like the Orange Creamsicle, which is made from a blend of creamy vanilla, white chocolate chips, and citrus. Finally, there's the Vegan Cookies’ N’ Cream, which is made with 100% vegan ingredients.
As an added incentive, if you purchase now through June 30, 2021, you can get a classic Cookie’wich for just $2 with the purchase of one regular price Cookie’wich.
Image Credit: Insomnia Cookies
Insomnia Cookies is Serving Up Ice Cream-Inspired Cookies This Summer
1. Ice Cream-inspired Cookies - Innovation opportunity for bakeries to create their own unique ice cream-inspired cookie flavors.
2. Vegan-friendly Desserts - Opportunity for restaurants and bakeries to offer more vegan-friendly dessert options.
3. Limited Time Promotions - Opportunity for businesses to boost sales and attract customers with limited time promotions on popular products.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can experiment with ice cream-inspired cookie flavors to offer unique treats for their customers.
2. Restaurant - Restaurants can expand their dessert menu to include more vegan-friendly options to cater to a wider range of customers.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can attract customers with limited time promotions on popular products like ice cream-inspired cookies.