Eikon is a ice cream lighting collection that is chock full of pale pastel colors and familiar geometric shapes. Together, the elements make up what appear to be oversized ice cream cones made out of wood and metal. Adding a playful presence in homes and studios, the designs are easily interchangeable so as to by customized according to tastes and even moods.
Designed by Schneid, a company in Northern Germany founded by two designers, the ice cream lighting collection is available in solid black, mint and white as well as fade colors including yellow fade, orange fade and ice blue fade. Designed as three different models, the ice cream lighting has an overall feminine aesthetic to it.
Eikon by Schneid Boasts Pastel Colors and Geometric Shapes
1. Pastel Lighting - The rise of pastel-colored lighting fixtures, specifically in geometric shapes, presents an opportunity for companies to create fun and customizable lighting options for homes or offices.
2. Interchangeable Designs - Customizing designs by swapping out components is a trend that provides an opportunity for innovation with regards to product modularity, ease of use, and personalization.
3. Feminine Aesthetics - Companies can leverage the trend of feminine aesthetics in design to cater to a specific customer base by creating products that embrace delicate lines, soft shapes, and pastel-hued color schemes.
1. Interior Design - Interior design companies have the opportunity to leverage pastel-colored lighting fixtures featuring modular designs and feminine aesthetics to create bespoke products for their clients.
2. Home Decor - The trend of pastel-colored and interchangeable designs can be leveraged by home decor companies to create lighting fixtures that can easily transform a room.
3. Architecture - Architecture firms can use pastel-colored lighting fixtures featuring modular designs and feminine aesthetics to create more playful and creative spaces for their clients, including offices or communal areas.