These frosty ice cream cone tepees are a delicious way to revolutionize how you bake cupcakes. You won't find any ice cream hiding behind the waffled layers of this dessert. Instead, a hole is made at the top of each cone and filled with delicious cake batter, then placed in the oven for up to 20 minutes.
The best part about these Aboriginal-inspired treats is decorating them. Each cone is dipped in scrumptious melted white chocolate and then rolled in cheerful sprinkles. The tops of the Ice Cream Cone tepees are also covered in white chocolate. To make it seem like supportive rods of wood are peaking out from the hole, top off the edible tents with dry chow mein noodles. The hardest part about making these treats is the clean-up.
The Ice Cream Cone Tepees are a Creative Way to Serve Cupcakes
1. Edible Art - Creating unique dessert designs presents opportunities for chefs and food artists to innovate.
2. Alternative Dessert Presentation - Exploring alternative ways to present traditional desserts offers opportunities to create unique experience and surprise customers.
3. Sustainable Dessert Packaging - Environmentally friendly wrapping and packaging materials can be used to reduce waste and improve the customer experience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can innovate by integrating more art and creativity in its production and presentation of desserts.
2. Event Planning and Catering - Innovative dessert presentation can be a key selling point for event planning and catering businesses.
3. Packaging and Wrapping - The packaging industry can help solve the problem of waste in the food industry by creating more sustainable options.