I Like Scary Movies is a pop-up activation that recently opened its doors in the heart of Hollywood. The immersive space celebrates nostalgic horror films that continue to captivate audiences today.
Drawing inspiration from recent selfie-focused museums, the activation takes interactive and photo-friendly elements to new heights with a cinematic theme that references scenes from Beetlejuice, The Shining, The Lost Boys, IT and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
I Like Scary Movies brings iconic scenes from the popular horror films to life and was conceived by experiential artist Maximillian who teamed up with his wife Robyn and Warner Bros for its creation and launch. The inspiring space spans 25, 000 square feet in size and will appeal to horror film buffs looking to experience moments from the big screen in real life.
Image Credit: Adam Pockross
The I Like Scary Movies Experience Celebrates Nostalgic Films
1. Immersive Horror-themed Activations - Opportunity to create immersive experiences that bring iconic scenes from popular horror films to life.
2. Nostalgic Film Celebrations - Potential to capitalize on the enduring popularity of nostalgic horror films by creating experiences that celebrate and recreate memorable scenes.
3. Interactive and Photo-friendly Elements - Chance to incorporate interactive and photo-friendly elements into activations, allowing visitors to fully engage and share their experience on social media.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity for entertainment companies to create immersive horror-themed activations that draw in audiences.
2. Experiential Marketing - Potential for experiential marketing agencies to collaborate with film studios and artists to design and launch immersive activations that celebrate nostalgic horror films.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels, resorts, and tourist destinations to create unique horror-themed experiences that attract visitors seeking immersive and memorable stays.