Vaseline 'Clinical Care' is now being introduced as a next-gen product line from the brand, which connects consumers to various solutions for healing dry skin with dermatologist-tested hypoallergenic skincare.
While consumers have become familiar with Vaseline as an effective moisturizer, this new product line targeted at dry skin introduces new, fast-absorbing formulas with a focus on delivering clinical-strength moisturization. Some of the products that can be found in the Clinical Care range include targeted products for areas of concern like cracked heels and dark spots on hands, as well as solutions for both situational and ongoing skin conditions.
Collectively, the Vaseline Clinical Care products are powered by a powerfully hydrating Barrier Repair Complex, which is said to be "proven to transform skin from extremely dry to healed in five days."
Vaseline 'Clinical Care' is a Full Line of Hypoallergenic Skincare
1. Hypoallergenic Skincare - Opportunity for developing next-gen skincare products targeting consumers with sensitive skin.
2. Targeted Skincare Solutions - Opportunity to develop products that address specific skin concerns, such as cracked heels and dark spots on hands.
3. Clinical-strength Moisturization - Opportunity to develop fast-absorbing formulas that deliver powerful moisturization for those with extremely dry skin.
1. Skincare - Opportunity for skincare brands to develop next-gen products that target consumers with sensitive skin and provide targeted solutions for specific skin concerns.
2. Pharmaceuticals - Opportunity to develop new dermatologist-tested skincare products that provide clinical-strength moisturization for those with extremely dry skin.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to partner with skincare brands and offer a range of clinical-strength moisturization products that cater to consumers with extremely dry skin.