The 'Respira' hydroponic smart garden is a biophilic piece of equipment for the modern home that will work to purify the air as it also enhances interior spaces with the natural beauty of living plants. Developed by New Earth Solutions, the unit works by being set up on the floor or even mounted on a wall and being paired with different plants on the designated planting surface. The unit will then go to work with soil biofiltration to accelerate the removal of pollutants in the air and enhance the freshness of any living or working space dramatically.
The 'Respira' hydroponic smart garden has a self-sufficient design that only needs to be filled with water every 10 days to make it a hands-off solution for the home.
The 'Respira' Hydroponic Smart Garden Uses Biofiltration to Clean Air
1. Hydroponic Air Purification - There is an opportunity for companies to develop other hydroponic systems that purify the air.
2. Biophilic Design Integration - Companies can develop products that integrate natural elements into modern home and office designs.
3. Smart Home Biotechnology - The integration of biotechnology and home automation presents an opportunity for companies to develop a line of smart home products.
1. Home Technology - Companies in the home technology industry can create innovative products that feature hydroponic air purification.
2. Architecture and Design - Companies involved in architecture and design can integrate biophilic design elements into current and future projects.
3. Environmental Biotechnology - Companies in the environmental biotechnology industry can expand their offerings into the development of smart home biotechnology products.