H.V.M.N. (Health Via Modern Nutrition) was co-founded by Michael Brandt and Geoffrey Woo to help consumers unlock their optimal metabolic state. The company created a beverage that activates the body to produce ketones without following a strict keto diet or fasting. The drinkable exogenous ketone elevates the body's blood ketone levels without difficulty.
Dubbed the Ketone-IQ, the beverage activates ketone production to help enhance consumers' health, longevity, and performance and follows the release of H.V.M.N.'s Ketone 1.0. Ketones are often described as the fourth macronutrient. They are a source of fuel for the body that transcends the traditional macronutrient categories of fat, protein, and carbs. H.V.M.N.'s beverage will help users sustain energy, boost endurance, facilitate recovery, enhance mental clarity, and help easily control appetite.
Image Credit: H.V.M.N.
H.V.M.N. Created a Beverage to Elevate Ketone Levels
1. Drinkable Ketone Trend - There is an opportunity for companies to innovate in producing drinkable ketones that elevate the body's blood ketone levels without consumers following strict keto diets or fasting.
2. Health and Performance Trend - There is an opportunity for companies to create products that enhance consumers' health, longevity, and performance, such as H.V.M.N.'s Ketone-IQ beverage.
3. Ketone as a Macronutrient Trend - There is an opportunity for companies to invest in research to explore the potential of ketones as the fourth macronutrient category beyond traditional fat, protein, and carbs.
1. Functional Beverages Industry - Companies in the functional beverage industry can develop beverages with added benefits, such as H.V.M.N.'s Ketone-IQ beverage.
2. Fitness and Sports Nutrition Industry - Companies in the fitness and sports nutrition industry can use ketones in their product lines to help consumers enhance their performance and recovery.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Companies in the health and wellness industry can invest in research to explore the potential of ketones as an essential macronutrient for overall health and wellness.