The Humble CBD line is a new range of products from Humble Specialty Brands that will offer active consumers with a way to incorporate CBD into their lifestyle.
The products come in five formats including the Humble CBD Balm, the Humble CBD Chewable, the Humble CBD Dropper, Humble CBD Softgels and the Humble CBD Twist. Each of the products will provide either topical relief or when ingested to help them suit the preferences of consumers.
CEO Daniel Clark explained the new Humble CBD line further saying, "We are excited to introduce our products to surfers, skaters, snowboard enthusiasts and beyond as an option to incorporate into their wellness regimens. Now more than ever, people are embracing energetic routines that drive them to push further each day. We know sustaining a dynamic life requires dynamic solutions, which is why Humble CBD products are designed to boost focus and help relaxation and recovery."
The Humble CBD Line Includes Five Products in All
1. Active CBD Products - As more consumers seek out CBD products for wellness, there is an opportunity for companies to create new and innovative CBD-based products that promote physical activity and fitness.
2. CBD Consumer Preferences - As the CBD market continues to grow, companies should conduct market research to understand consumers' preferences for different CBD formats and delivery methods.
3. CBD for Recovery and Relaxation - CBD products that provide relief and relaxation have the potential to disrupt traditional wellness and recovery industries, creating new opportunities for innovation and growth.
1. Wellness Products - CBD-based wellness products have the potential to disrupt the traditional market for fitness and wellness products, with companies able to create new, innovative products that appeal to active consumers.
2. Sports and Recreation - CBD products can be marketed to sports enthusiasts for their focus-boosting and recovery-enhancing benefits, disrupting traditional sports and recreation industries.
3. Pharmaceuticals - CBD as a potential alternative to traditional pharmaceuticals for pain relief and anxiety treatment disrupts the pharmaceutical industry, in particular for customers seeking natural remedies.