The Human-to-Cat Translator claims to be able to convert human speech into a series of meows that your cat will be able to understand, essentially allowing you to converse with your cat. The creators of this app collected more than 175 samples of cat sounds from more than 25 different feline critters, in order to help them better understand you.
According to user reports, the app has been pretty effective on people's pets. However, the creators of the app do advise that you stop using it if your cat becomes distressed. If you've always had a burning desire to really connect with your kitty, the Human-to-Cat Translator could be the perfect app for you. The app is available to download for free from iTunes.
The Human-to-Cat Translator Allows You to Speak to Your Feline Friend
1. Feline-translating Apps - The development of animal-translating apps has opened new possibilities for pet owners to communicate with their pets using technology.
2. Pet-tech - The rise of pet technology, including apps and gadgets, has created disruptive opportunities for businesses looking to expand into the growing pet industry.
3. Personalized Pet Experience - The development of apps like Human-to-Cat Translator demonstrates the potential for personalized pet experiences using innovative technology.
1. Technology - Advancements in app development and artificial intelligence are revolutionizing the way we interact with animals and improving the understanding between pet owners and their animals.
2. Pet Industry - The pet industry has a growing market for innovative, personalized experiences for pet owners and their animals with pet technology.
3. Communication Industry - The development of animal-translating apps presents an avenue for the communication industry to expand their services into new and unique areas.