If you're having headaches looking for the BIG idea, maybe you should try a different approach for your sketches. Designer Heli Hietala makes colored crayons in the shape of the human bodies all for the sake of art. They are fun, come in an array of different colours and may give you the boost to go artsy!
Implications - Products like this are fun and creative, and appeal to consumers who want products with a touch of whimsicality. Most importantly, however, they are a great example of how great ideas don't have to involve drastically reinventing the wheel. Even a simple twist on a familiar product is enough to lead to a unique new product, and that is an important lesson for any company.
Heli Hietala's Colours
1. Whimsical Products - Creating products with a touch of whimsicality can appeal to consumers and offer a unique selling point.
2. Creative Stationery - Innovating stationery products with creative and unique designs can attract customers seeking artistic inspiration.
3. Reimagined Familiar Products - Applying a simple twist to a familiar product can lead to the creation of unique and innovative new products.
1. Art Supplies - The art supplies industry can explore opportunities to create whimsical and creative products, such as human-shaped crayons.
2. Stationery - The stationery industry can tap into the demand for innovative products by offering creative stationery designs.
3. Product Design - In the field of product design, reimagining familiar products can lead to disruptive innovations that capture consumer attention.