You might not require the partial privacy afforded by the Hull Sofa in your own home, but the contemporary couch can be quite the sanctuary if it is positioned thoughtfully in an office, a library, a school, a mall or in an airport. The sectional seating system obscures the sitters when the onlooker approaches from the back, providing an extra bit of comfort, intimacy and separation from one's surroundings.
The modular couch has wedge-shaped and squared units that permit various configurations. Every piece comes with long and slender ash wood slats that rise straight up from the backrest. Mimicking tall grass, this element becomes a sort of screen, inviting the user to part the stalks and peek through. Doubling as a solution for partitioning open spaces, the Knauf and Brown Hull Sofa can greatly alter the atmosphere of a room.
The Hull Sofa is Surrounded in Timber Slats to Create a Semi-Private Nook
1. Privacy Seating - Incorporating timber slats into furniture design to create semi-private nooks for intimate workplaces, schools, libraries, airports, and malls.
2. Modular Configurations - Innovating wedge-shaped, squared units with long, slender ash wood slats that rise straight up from the backrest to create screens for partitioning open spaces.
3. Atmosphere Altering Couches - Creating sanctuary-like areas in public spaces through the use of furniture design to improve the customer experience and increase dwell time.
1. Workspace Design - Incorporating privacy seating into open office plans to give employees more autonomy over their workspace and encourage deeper focus.
2. Hospitality Industry - Designing modular seating solutions for hotels and restaurants to create intimate and comfortable spaces for guests to enjoy a meal or cocktail.
3. Retail Industry - Using atmosphere-altering couches to create unique shopping experiences, increasing browsing time and customer engagement.