The Hugh Hamilton Bodies photo series is a stunning example of not only how beautiful dancers are, but also how beautifully surreal they can look when photographed. Considering that most of them were captured while submerged underwater, I'm not surprised at all that there is a dreamlike feel to this entire portfolio.
Yet there is also a dark element to the Hugh Hamilton Bodies photo series. In fact, I would go as far as to say that the Los Angeles-based photographer introduced a sinister edge into some of these breathtaking images.
In addition to the Hugh Hamilton Bodies photo series, Hamilton has photographed for Graphics Photo, Communication Arts, Vogue, GQ, Sony, Unilever, The Australian Ballet and more. He is originally from Australia.
The Hugh Hamilton Bodies Series is Hauntingly Beautiful and Surreal
1. Underwater Photography - Explore the disruptive innovation opportunities in capturing surreal and dreamlike images through underwater photography.
2. Dance Photography - Discover the potential for creating hauntingly beautiful and visually striking dance photographs.
3. Sinister Imagery - Consider the disruptive innovation possibilities of incorporating darker elements into artistic photography.
1. Photography - Uncover new avenues for innovation within the photography industry by diving into underwater and dance photography.
2. Fashion - Explore the potential for showcasing fashion through haunting and surreal photography.
3. Art - Discover the disruptive innovation opportunities of incorporating dark and surreal elements into artistic photography.