The bright yellow 'Hu NMD' shoes feature an unusual lace-up system.
Designed by the famous singer, rapper and producer Pharrell Williams, these shoes were formulated with a new lacing system "for support and for freedom." Rather than weaving into holes and criss-crossing as most laces do, these laces come out of the side of the shoe where the mid-sole is. The words "human" and "race" are front and center in black on each of these shoes, standing out against the bold yellow backdrop. One of these shoes has the rainbow version of adidas' logo, while the other has Pharrell's signature.
The Hu NMD shoe collaboration has resulted in a the creation of a pair of sneakers that are unlike any other on the market.
The 'Hu NMD' Sneakers Come from adidas and Pharrell Williams
1. Celebrity-designed Sneakers - Opportunity to collaborate with celebrities to design unique sneakers and attract fans of the celebrity.
2. Unusual Lacing Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity to introduce a new lacing system that can offer support and freedom in sneakers.
3. Bold Colors and Logos - Opportunity to design sneakers with bright colors and logos that stand out from competitors and gain customer attention.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with celebrities to design fashion-forward sneakers that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Sportswear Industry - Opportunity for sportswear brands to introduce innovative lacing systems in their sneakers to improve functionality and comfort for athletes.
3. Athleisure Industry - Opportunity for athleisure brands to create sneakers with bold colors and logos that can be worn both for fashion and fitness purposes.