I'm quite the cycling advocate myself and I love nothing more than spending a sunny afternoon doing some serious downhill biking to the point when you're going so fast it feels like you're hovering above the ground. The Hoyoung Lee Flying Bike was designed specifically around that feeling, because it actually hovers.
If you look closely at the bike you'll see that there are no spokes in the wheels. The rear part of the frame is attached to the rim with a magnet, so the harder you ride the higher it goes. The Hoyoung Lee Flying Bike may just give me the edge I need to enter the Tour De France.
The Design of the Hoyoung Lee Flying Bike is Not So Down-to-Earth
1. Magnetic Bikes - Innovative bike designs that utilize magnetic forces to enhance performance.
2. Levitating Transportation - Exploring the potential for magnetic levitation technology in the transportation industry.
3. Anti-gravity Sports - New sports and recreational activities that utilize anti-gravity technology.
1. Sports Equipment - Opportunity to create new and innovative sports equipment utilizing magnetic forces.
2. Transportation - Potential to revolutionize transportation through magnetic levitation technology.
3. Recreation and Entertainment - Innovative anti-gravity sports and activities that could disrupt the recreation and entertainment industry.