Being in fashion this autumn is a cinch with figure enhancing waist belts. The look has carried over from past seasons, a clear indicator that the waist-defining accessory is a fashion staple to instantly add pizazz to any outfit.
You can instantly up the style factor on even the simplest sweater and jean ensemble, or make a sleek dress your own by adding a boldly coloured belt of choice. The gallery features a five different ways to pull off the hour glass emphasizing look.
1. This silver dress was spotted at Chanel on October 5 by the Sartorialist
2. Dramatic red belt at Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 2008 show
3. At Ralph Lauren, Liya Kebede pulled off the black and white look fabulously!
4. Jessica Alba coordinated her black belt with her leggings
5. Victoria Beckham got cinched up in an ultra-wide belt, creating an almost corsette-like effect with her wide-leg trousers.
How To Wear Waist Belts
More Stats +/-
Minimalist High-Performance Skatewear
Automated Coffee Drink Makers
Competitive Cosplay Contests
Social Sci-Fi Card Games
Progressively Chic Photographers
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Fall Fashion Staple
- By: BiancaOct 24, 2007