The How To Spend It March 2013 Key Looks For Spring photoshoot focused exclusively upon what's current and what's to come this season. Putting together this on point production was stylist Damian Foxe who dressed the likes of Alla Kostromichova, Carolina Sjöstrand, Josefien Rodermans, Sophia Ahrens and Charlotte Grace.
Photographer Andew Yee worked alongside Foxe for Key Looks for Spring. Yee paid particular attention to the apparel as he chose to highlight grey and white backdrops only. These features allowed the ensembles of Foxe to stand out, evident in the images of checkered dresses, pin skirts, peplum pieces and flowing floral skirts. Given the assortment of contemporary collections displayed, these ensemble pairings will be seen this spring.
The How To Spend It March 2013 Key Looks Photoshoot is Current
1. Spring Fashion Trends - The How To Spend It photoshoot highlights current fashion trends for the upcoming spring season.
2. Minimalistic Photography - The use of grey and white backdrops in the photoshoot could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers to adopt a minimalistic approach to their work.
3. Mix-and-match Styling - The ensemble pairings in the How To Spend It photoshoot could inspire fashion designers to incorporate mix-and-match styling in their collections.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can reference the spring fashion trends showcased in the How To Spend It photoshoot to stay current with their collections.
2. Photography Industry - The minimalistic and contemporary approach to photography seen in the How To Spend It photoshoot could present an opportunity for photographers to differentiate their work.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can use the mix-and-match styling showcased in the How To Spend It photoshoot to inspire product displays and outfit pairings for their customers.