For a housing project design competition, French architects a/LTA submitted 'Housing Pre Perche.' The concept of their layout and structure is visually stunning in soft and delicate colors.
The project is situated in the city of Rennes, France. As the French are known for passion and romanticism, this charming floral facade building suits its sophisticated environment. I hope the 'Housing Pre Perche' entry wins!
Implications - The veracity of the eco movement has awakened consumers to the beauty of the natural world. Creating lush green spaces is very attractive to urbanites who seldom experience the natural environment. Companies can capitalize on this by finding ways to bring the natural environment into the city.
‘Housing Pre Perche' Building is Pretty in Blooming Pastel Co
1. Eco-minded Architecture - Architects are incorporating natural elements, like floral facades, into building design to cater to the growing interest in the eco movement.
2. Urban Green Spaces - Creating lush green spaces within urban areas is becoming increasingly desirable for city dwellers craving a connection to nature.
3. Romantic Aesthetics - Designs that evoke passion and romanticism, such as the floral facade apartments, are captivating consumers seeking an emotionally appealing environment.
1. Architecture - Incorporating floral facades and green spaces into architectural designs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Real Estate - Developing properties with lush green spaces and romantic aesthetics can attract urbanites looking for unique and emotionally appealing living spaces.
3. Interior Design - Creating interior spaces that evoke the charm and beauty of the natural world can provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for interior designers.