The House of Holland Spring 2011 collection will have you seeing stars -- literally. The collection is bright and happy with several colors and patterns that will leave you drooling.
Whether you are a superstar or a pretty, dainty lady, the House of Holland Spring 2011 collection will definitely suit your tastes in style. Ranging from short patterned skirts to long printed dresses, this wicked collection is guaranteed to draw stares.
Implications - Consumers feel a strong bond towards their country of residence because they feel that nation's culture is very much a part of their identity. As such, corporations can entice consumers into buying their products if they can market the goods as patriotic.
The House of Holland Spring 2011 Collection is Out of this World
1. Patriotic Fashion - As consumers feel strongly about their country, companies can create opportunities by marketing patriotic fashion products.
2. Bright & Happy Clothing - Consumers are drawn to vibrant colors and patterns and companies that cater to this growing trend can find successful business opportunities.
3. Eye-catching Collections - Creating a collection that stands out and is visually appealing, like The House of Holland Spring 2011, can draw in consumers and create a loyal following.
1. Fashion - Companies in the fashion industry can capitalize on the patriotic and bright fashion trend by producing visually appealing collections like The House of Holland Spring 2011.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer collections like The House of Holland Spring 2011 to cater to consumers who are looking for visually appealing, patriotic, and trendy clothing options.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies can assist companies in creating successful advertising campaigns around patriotic and bright clothing trends in order to increase sales and customer engagement.