Where does the time go? This time of year, it really feels like time is moving faster than usual. The thought that another year has passed raises the question, just where does it go? There are lots of ways to measure time, but the physical sensation of seeing sand in an hourglass is a great visual. There is no lack in the number of products using this theme.
Trend de la Creme put together a terrific blog post with a variety of cool hourglasses.
Here they are, featured in order of the gallery photos:
1) 3-in-1 by Danesco
2) Digital Sand by Orka, LED by Anelace, and Black Digital by Polder
3) Stacking chairs from Nuevo
4) ‘My Time is Yours’ by Finders Keepers
5) Silver and Gold Pendants by Rembrandt Charms
6) Silver Hourglass Charm by Amanda Jo; ‘Unlock Time’ necklace by Erica Weiner; ‘Time and Time Again’ earrings by Etcetrix; ‘Time for Love’ lariat necklace by She Sells
7) Necklace by Khara Koffel
8) Diamond Hourglass Pendant by Sidney Mobell
9) Blue Sand Timer Cufflinks by For the Cuff; Two Tone Hourglass Cufflinks by For the Cuff; Yellow Sand Timer Tie Clip by For the Cuff; Digital Hourglass Watch by Balykin Design
The last one was just so cute that I had to include it. It’s an adorable all-in-one toothbrush holder with timer hourglass.
More Stats +/-
Diamond Studded Hour Glass
Personal Transport Vending Machines
Heather Grey Inscription Streetwear
Hip Raincoat Collections
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.