This has got to be the ultimate geek dream! If not, it is high on the list.
This personal flight simulator has a â€œbuilt-in custom PC [that] gives you the feeling of flying as it displays virtual skies on the trio of 22-inch LCD monitors in front of the seat - creating a 66-inch panoramic viewâ€ said techfresh. A previously installed Microsoft FS X Deluxe Edition with the Acceleration Expansion Pack, gives this flight simulator its beautifully rich and realistic innovative gaming experience.
Other specifications include a quad-core processor, an NVIDIA 512MB graphics card and 4GB of RAM.
This flight simulator was created by HotSeat Chassis.
Take a look at this home-made flight simulator!
1. Personal Flight Simulators - The rise of personal flight simulators presents an opportunity for manufacturers to tap into the home entertainment market.
2. Custom Pcs for Simulation - Developing custom PCs specifically for simulation experiences offers a chance for computer manufacturers to cater to a niche market.
3. Virtual Reality Integration - Integrating virtual reality technology into personal flight simulators could provide a more immersive and realistic experience for users.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can expand into the home entertainment sector by developing gaming experiences for personal flight simulators.
2. Computer Hardware - Home-built flight simulators create business opportunities for computer hardware manufacturers who can supply components for custom build projects.
3. Aerospace and Aviation - The aerospace and aviation industries could harness personal flight simulators for pilot training and recruitment purposes.