If the speed of your hotel WiFi is of extreme importance to you, there is a website that ranks different hotels based on this exact metric. This information will likely come in extremely handy for people in online media, but also for YouTubers and bloggers who travel frequently for their work and rely on fast internet speeds to upload new content.
Hotelwifitest.com ranks the hotel WiFi of 100,000 different places around the world. Users can search by city and internet speed (options include minimum, expected and maximum) to narrow down their choices. To show a particular hotel has been tested, there is also a 'confidence value.' Rather than sifting through an endless amount of reviews online, this site will help you find the information you're looking for.
The Website Ranks the Hotel WiFi of Accommodations Around the World
1. Hotel Wifi Speed Ranking - There is an opportunity for hotel chains to improve their ranking and differentiate themselves based on their WiFi speeds.
2. Online Media Traveling - Companies can cater to YouTubers and bloggers by providing accommodations with fast WiFi, creating a new market segment.
3. Personalized Travel Experiences - There is an opportunity for travel agencies to personalize their offerings based on customers' WiFi needs and preferences.
1. Hospitality - By investing in fast WiFi, hotels can attract online media professionals and differentiate themselves from their competitors.
2. Digital Media - There is an opportunity for digital media companies to partner with hotel chains and promote accommodations that cater to online media professionals.
3. Travel Agencies - Travel agencies can integrate hotel WiFi speed ranking information into their offerings and provide personalized travel experiences for their customers.