Cakeageddon is an annual Halloween event hosted by Miss Cakehead, the alias of London-based freelance creative director Emma Thomas. Known for her delectably subversive desserts, this year she has put together the first ever edible horror farm. Located outside the capital near Letchworth Garden City, the edible horror farm will be showcasing butchered pigs, deformed farm yard animals and a giant spider. The twist, they can all be eaten in spite of the fact that the sight of them might get stomachs churning.
The horror farm takes on a bit of a fairy tale theme as well with the presence of red riding hood and Mary, who is known for her little lambs. Together, the horror farm will be quite the experience.
Miss Cakehead is Hosting Her Annual 'Cakeageddon' for Halloween
1. Edible Horror Experiences - Create immersive edible horror experiences for Halloween events.
2. Subversive Desserts - Innovate on traditional desserts and offer subversive options to consumers.
3. Fairy Tale-themed Foods - Design fairy tale-themed foods that offer unique and surprising twists.
1. Entertainment - Explore new and creative ways to offer immersive experiences for event attendees.
2. Food and Beverage - Develop unique and subversive dessert and food offerings to stand out and captivate consumers.
3. Hospitality - Partner with event planners and entertainment companies to offer specialty food and drink options that help create unforgettable experiences.