The Vogue Korea Plum Blossoms In The Snow editorial accentuates bold floral looks. Model Jang Yoon Ju sports elegant apparel that features large blossoms, expanding in each image as they were captured by photographer Hong Jang Hyun.
Plum Blossoms In The Snow will be featured in the January 2013 issue of the Vogue Korea magazine. Readers will as such be privy to the seasons coming love of blossoms and leaves, seen in current collections, lookbooks and advertisement campaigns.
Stylist Lee Ji-ah is the mastermind behind these colorful ensembles as she decided to include the ladylike dresses, ornate necklaces and sheer head coverings. The accessories were similarly central to the photoshoot given the daring incorporation of lace gloves, stems and planting pots.
The Vogue Korea Hong Jang Hyun Photoshoot is Floral
1. Bold Floral Looks - Opportunity for brands to create bold and eye-catching floral fashion collections.
2. Seasonal Nature Inspiration - Potential for incorporating nature-inspired elements into fashion designs and marketing campaigns.
3. Incorporating Unique Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity by introducing unconventional accessories in fashion trends.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore new designs and marketing strategies based on bold floral looks.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing nature-inspired fashion shoots.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory designers to create unique and unconventional pieces that complement fashion trends.