I never wanted to see Black Swan until I saw these honest best picture posters. The Shiznit has given the movie posters of five of this year's best picture nominees a literal makeover.
These honest best picture posters are hilarious and have somehow stoked a fire inside of me that I didn't know existed to watch the Academy Awards. Personally, my money is on "Lesbian Sex" to take the top prize, but I wouldn't be surprised to see "You're Going to Cry" take the top spot.
The Shiznit Makes Literal Posters for This Year's Nominees
1. Literal Makeover of Movie Posters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential of transforming traditional movie posters into literal representations to create humorous and engaging marketing campaigns.
2. Humorous Best Picture Posters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform or service that offers amusing and honest interpretations of popular award-nominated films, generating buzz and interest in the industry.
3. Influential Power of Satire - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Harness the power of satire to create clever and viral marketing materials that captivate audiences and spark conversations.
1. Film and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate humor-driven marketing strategies into the film industry to engage and attract broader audiences.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate satire and humor into advertising campaigns to capture the attention of consumers and differentiate from competitors.
3. Digital Media and Pop Culture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create an online platform dedicated to providing satirical content on popular movies and cultural events, capitalizing on the viral potential of humorous content.